Friday, June 12, 2009

What?

Hello, like it's our ten year reunion. There will be two events scheduled for the day:
Picnic: This is for your children and your significant other. It will be bring your own lunch, but there will be a limited supply of water. We are hoping to have some blow up toys, as well, depending on our budget.

Dinner: This is for you and your significant other. There will be dinner, small program, and dancing/or talking. This will be casual dress.

***We need your help to spread the word...FAST!!! Please tell everyone you know how to get a hold of from the MVHS class of '99 about this blog site. We REALLY appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. I think below your Ann Frank quote you should put one of my quotes, here's a good one and I'm just as smart as that blind deaf lady:
    I once asked a phycologist if he could read my thoughts and he told me I was crazy. Well I didn’t have to spend $65 to find that out, and the lotto numbers he gave me were wrong.

    or this one:
    When people say that love is the answer to all of life’s problems I think it should apply to math to. That would have made algebra so much easier.

    --Jerry Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should change the font color, or the background color. It's really hard to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quotes you've picked are amazing, I really like the one by me.

    ReplyDelete